Nestlé-Free Zone



Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Two pairs of rosey cheeks!

The other day Tuan commented that Emma had not one but two pairs of rosy cheeks! Remember the clothing strike? It was pretty adorable, but I got concerned when she said that her bum and cheeks were "owie". So I put some medicine and lotion on them. After her bath I rubbed some major moisturizing gunk (don't want to advertise!) on them and the next morning they were no longer rosie and "owie". Thank goodness for major moisturizing gunk, huh! I took an absolutely adorable picture, but she's "nated" and I can't post it on my blog. Oh, well! She'll thank me when she's older, right!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Two pairs of rosey cheeks...that sounds like a song...yeah, it's too bad I can't thank my mom for those wonderful "nated" pictures that she has of me when I was young...