Tonight I made hamburger pizza for dinner. To the grill seasoning and Worcestershire I added a bit a brown sugar - shh! don't tell. ;o) During dinner, Emma kept adding more parmesan cheese to her pizza. It reminded me of one of the first times she ate pizza. She kept asking for more cheese and then nibbling it off of the top. She kept going until there wasn't enough crust to nibble off of. It was so cute. I thought I would always remember this every time we eat pizza w/ parmesan cheese. But sooner than I know it, Daniel will be eating pizza and creating new memories for me to remember. So I choose to right this one down.
Lately, Emma's latch has been off. The result is that when she nurses she makes a smacking sound and feel. It. Drives. Me. Nuts! As she was nursing to sleep tonight I just wanted to scream, "I am not a sucker - stop smacking on me!" :o) But she was peacefully drifting off to sleep, so that wasn't an option! C'est la vie. I will address the issue tomorrow perhaps. If I'm not too tired. Also, Tuan and I participate in a nativity tomorrow night - wish us luck! (Peaceful sleeping vibes for Daniel would be much appreciated!)
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment