Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, December 03, 2006

Butt Dance

From now on, I think that all of my post titles are going to be things that Emma says - because she is always coming up with more cute ways to say things. By way of explanation, this title means 'bug dance' - more specifically, the 'dead bug dance'. Tuan taught her this dance one evening when he was really tired out but Emma wanted "more dance". (I gave it the attractive title!) You simply lay on your back with your knees to your chest and move your arms and feet to the beat. Tonight Emma laid on her side and kicked one leg out while telling us "butt dance" Mommy! Our poor daughter!

This evening we were able to go to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional - an hour-long broadcast which is mostly music with the Prophet and his two counselors each speaking. Emma loved all of the music and sang along to every piece. Everyone around us were great sports and didn't seem to mind a toddler singing along. I just love that my daughter loves music!

Vive la Butt Dance (in honor of exhausted parents everywhere!)

No comments: