Nestlé-Free Zone



Saturday, December 02, 2006

Big, big hair!!

After asking various people in the ward whom they used, I called around town to find the best deal on a haircut. As soon as I walked in, I knew that the price might not be worth the cut. However, since I had just left Tuan in the car with two screaming children I decided to stay and deal with the consequences! I'm pretty sure the cut is just fine, but I left the salon with my hair looking just like each if the hairdresser's - fluffy and ginormous! Tuan was smirking before I even got back into the car, smug man! But since I cut his hair, I may just "accidentally" forget to put the cover on the razor. Oops, I guess I will have to shave your whole head now, honey! Hee, hee. I straightened it as soon as I got home.

I must add to this post. I really feel I should post a GINORMOUS thank-you to my husband for taking our children to the library while a was pampered with a haircut and eye-brow waxing. (yowza - really making me rethink that interest in getting a brazilian. That may not be something I ever need to experience!) Thank you very much, Tuan! *smooch*

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What a hilarious blog! Thanks so much for sharing! I need a haircut too, I think. I just noticed a split end today...ugh.

You should post a picture of your "ginormous" hair! ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just got a haircut too. And my mom told me about my hair over Thanksgiving, which is why it had genereally stayed under a hat for the last couple of months. When I measured it, it was at least 4 inches long...and very un-manageable! Alas, I don't know how to tell if I have split ends; whatever will I do???

KC