Nestlé-Free Zone



Friday, December 15, 2006

Titty Bum

I'll make you wait for the end of the post to find out what this one means! Today I got the kids all dressed and ready to go to the library for storytime. It isn't the best storytime - most of the books are a bit long and the librarian doesn't like the kids to get up or make any noise. But I met a girl my age who is expecting her second in the same age gap as Emma and Daniel. Emma and her little boy were having fun together before we left. I said that I hoped to see her again at a storytime because I wasn't sure where else I would see her. So I really wanted to go today in case she was there. Unfortunately, she wasn't there and Emma wanted to go in and out of the storytime room. It really didn't help that the librarian had picked books way too long for toddlers to sit through or be interested in. Lots of moms were having problems. So we left before it was over and came home less than an hour after we had left! Ugh. It is way to much work to get them out of the house to have such a short trip. Oh, well. There's always next time!

While I was fixing dinner yesterday, I peeled the sticker off of a piece of fruit. I then gave it to Emma who later gave it back to me - she stuck it to my tummy. A few minutes later, I picked up Daniel and the sticker transfered onto his bare bum. I didn't realize this had happened until Emma looked up at me, pointed to Daniel and said "titty bum!" I guess she wanted me to know that Daniel had a sticker on his bum.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

How frustrating during the story-time! They should be more aware of the age group of those kids who attend!

What a hilarious title today!!!