Nestlé-Free Zone



Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Eppard nated

Ok, I can finally write a proper post! Our internet has been down all weekend and off and on throughout the week. Ugh! I am not ready for Christmas!! As all of you who are reading this well know because your mailboxes have remained curiously empty of any Christmas card (or indeed a birth announcement for Daniel) from us. Here's to hoping that all of you are ready for Christmas - or at least more ready than I am!

A cute yellow onesie that once belonged to Daniel is now the leopard's onesie! The leopard is now Emma's favorite stuffed toy. I am a bit over-proud of this because I chose this stuffed animal for my baby before she was born. So the leopard gets dressed and therefore undressed! I didn't realize this was an obvious fact until Emma pulled him out of the onesie and declared: "Eppard nated!" And indeed, her leopard was now naked! Nevermind that he was always"naked" before the onsie was ever introduced. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! This means that Emma is really understanding how getting dressed works and such.

I'm somewhat ready for Christmas. I think I'm more prepared than I will allow myself to feel...make sense?

I am listening to Jingle Cats right now, it always puts me in a light-hearted mood!

Jill