Nestlé-Free Zone



Friday, February 09, 2007

Mommy no baby nurse. Pat baby back.

Today Daniel rolled over! He has been toying with the idea for a week or two now. He would roll to his side and then get stuck on his arm. Today he was laying on his side and all of a sudden rolled to him tummy and popped his head up. He seemed quite proud of himself and wiggled around as if to show off. He sure is a handsome little guy, isn't he!


Daniel was feeling really tired this afternoon so I decided to nurse him and see if he wanted to go to sleep. Emma decided that Mommy needed to do something different. So she told me "Mommy, no baby nurse. Pat baby back." Well, I'm lazy and didn't feel like standing and walking around while patting Daniel's back. So I nursed him. And he fell asleep in 2 minutes!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

He's such a handsome guy! And growing up so fast...