Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, February 04, 2007

bus sing!

Ok - time is up! Have you guessed what the title series is about?

Emma has come up with her own way of requesting songs. She says the name of the song and then sing. So when she wants to sing "The Wheels On The Bus" she will say "bus sing".


Emma asked to have her leopard tied on her like I was slinging Daniel. A frequent request, as many of you avid blog readers know! So I tied it on and tried to get a picture. It's not the best as I was taking it myself, but you get the idea. Oh, and please ignore the crater of a zit on my chin! It really was too big to photoshop out! Hee, hee.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Wow, Daniel is really growing up fast!!! He looks like his Daddy, doesn't he? All boys should, right?? It's nice to see you, too! And you're looking well--despite the "crater" that you think is so obvious...didn't notice it until you said it was there...

Anonymous said...

What a great family picture! I think it's adorable that Emma wants to do everything just like you. Keep posting the pictures, it's a great way to see you when we can't always see you.

KC