Nestlé-Free Zone



Friday, January 05, 2007

Series: Cottage Tease

Emma LOVES cheese! Reading this should make at least one of my siblings very happy to hear (yes, I'm talking to you Glen!) At least once a day she will ask for and devour a small bowlful of "cottage tease".

Not much more to say - everyone has been sick here at our house. But we are slowly getting better. I'm trying to pump lots of my milk 'cause it's got extra special good things in it right now to help Daniel and Emma get better. I figure all those goodies can only help out later if I need to use it.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

I'm sick now too. I feel achy all over and my throat has some unpleasant mucous in it...yucky!

I hope you feel better soon! Sorry I wasn't online earlier--we are listing Tyler's massive comic collection on ebay...although I think it will be a 2-3 day project!