Nestlé-Free Zone



Thursday, January 25, 2007

wish, wish, wish

Guess what? My brother got married yesterday! Guess what else - no one knew until the day before!! Luckely, Tuan had the day off and so we drove down and saw him and Glen and two of my sisters and their family. Oh, and a wedding. Hee, hee.


I love this picture of Emma with my sister. Yes, she shaved her head. Yes, she looks HOT! She jokes that it looks like a Tibetan monk is playing w/ my daughter.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Wow, that dress on Emma looks SO CUTE! Did you make it/buy it??

Maria said...

Actually, I did make it. Emma is not a size three yet. The dress pattern was. Fortunately I was able to size it down a bit to fit her. I love how the color looks on her. Maybe a winter after all!