Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm eating my feelings!

At the height of my cold, I made some cupcakes. What kind of cupcakes? Well, I like to call them "I'm eating my feelings" cupcakes! I also made "I'm eating my feelings" no-bake cookies and "I'm eating my feelings" marshmallow croissants. Don't worry, this was all over the coarse of three days. Ugh, so much for losing weight! And speaking of losing weight - tell me if this is a connundrum. I am despising this spare tire around my waist and trying desperatly to get rid of it. This hated 'spare tire' is what would save my baby's life if I was to suddenly be without food. It is my biological protection for my child, yet I hate it and want to rid myself of it. Ok, I have made myself dizzy. I guess I will just say that I am grateful for it, but want to get rid of it at the same time and leave it at that!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

What are marshmallow croissants?