Nestlé-Free Zone



Friday, January 12, 2007

Final Chapter: Popper Teese



Fear not, my avid blog readers! You know that I would not leave you hanging on the final chapter of my series. Well, not forever anyway! My appologies for making you wait this long. Any guesses as to which kind of cheese this is? Here is Emma enjoying some:
Not the best picture, I know but our camera is curently on the fritz and I used our phone to take this one. Ok, give up? Emma's favorite (at least for now) cheese is parmesan cheese. This girl seems to be constantly eating it! I love the way she asks for "more popper teese"! Actually, because I have waited so long to post this, she is now also calling it pommer teese.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

That picture is from your phone?? That's a great picture for a phone...what model do you have?

I like parmesan cheese, too, but not in huge amounts and it has to be IN something...like cannelloni!