Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snapshot Sunday: Toys Edition

I have been thinking of making a list of the toys that we have so that when the kids are bored and driving me up the wall I can look at the list and suggest something for them to do. And then I thought - that's not enough work - what else can I do? No - kidding. Actually I thought they would like to have a picture of the toys so that they can look through ther list and see what they have. I took the pictures today and I have come to a conclusion: they certainly don't need any more toys! In fact they may just have too many! I joked to Tuan that I should put lots of them away and then give them the list and tell them to choose what they want for Christmas! Then we wouldn't have to buy/make more that they don't really need. I'm pretty sure Emma would catch on though. lol

So here is my Snapshot Sunday: Toys Edition! (don't worry - I won't post every picture! lol)












How it began

3 comments:

Posergy said...

Maria, I'm sure my mom would love to take family picturs for you. Give her a call...

Dirk and Trish said...

I'm hoping to go through L's toys and get rid of a few things before Christmas. It's amazing how quickly they acquire too many! I actually box up 1/3-1/2 of her toys at a time and they're in the closet on shelves,and then (theoretically) I rotate out what's on her shelf in the bedroom. When I remember, it works quite well.

Cindy said...

Rotating toys works great! We often do this on accident. I cleaned out the toy closet recently and the girls had a great time playing with all the new tiny cars and blocks they found near the back.