Nestlé-Free Zone



Friday, November 13, 2009

Her hair grows so fast!

Just 1 1/2 years ago (March 08) we helped Emma do this:



Her hair grows so fast - no complaints here! but she would always have me take the ponytails or clips out as soon as she was done with dance or church or whayever so I wasn't sure she wanted to keep it long. But she insisted that she wants to grow it out so we haven't cut it (one trim to shape it out of the mullet she was getting! lol). I kept meaning to look up some hair blogs that my cousin (hey Kristin!) linked me to forever ago recently found these two that I really like. (caution - they are addicting! lol
Girly Do's By Jenn
She Does Hair


Just last week I did this with Emma's hair:

It was the first time I have ever french braided anyone elses hair let alone Emma's so it's definately not perfect.

Today I did this one:

It's my favorite so far.



Emma loves that she has a star on her head!
(more pics of this one because she actually wanted a picture taken of her lol)

2 comments:

Annie said...

That is really cool - I want a girl so that I can play around with her hair... By the way, she must be very patient to let you do that. I know a lot of moms are lucky to be able to just get a brush through it!

Cindy said...

CUTE!