So were you freezing all of those veggies, or were you making roasted pepper and corn salsa?KC
Stocking my freezer! I forgot to take a pic of the dehydrator w/ onions for onion powder.But do you have a recipe for roasted pepper and corn salsa? Because that sounds delicious!
Let me see what I can find. I do have a salsa cookbook, and another for sauces, and a mexican cookbook or two. I'll be I can find something. Will check back in soon to give you what I find.KC
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So were you freezing all of those veggies, or were you making roasted pepper and corn salsa?
KC
Stocking my freezer! I forgot to take a pic of the dehydrator w/ onions for onion powder.
But do you have a recipe for roasted pepper and corn salsa? Because that sounds delicious!
Let me see what I can find. I do have a salsa cookbook, and another for sauces, and a mexican cookbook or two. I'll be I can find something. Will check back in soon to give you what I find.
KC
Post a Comment