Nestlé-Free Zone



Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fun August Pics


My sister found some foam swords on clearance and my kids loved playing with them and were sad when they had to go to a different home. So I went to the store and the same swords rang up - well, not on clearance. So we decided to make our own! Luckely 'tis the season for water foam noodles to go on clearance. We found two and used my stash of pvc pipe scraps to make our own. How did I know how to do this? Another sister (who just happens to throw fabulous birthday parties for her kids) had made these swords a few years ago. Find the tutorial on her blog here.


I love living close to family. You will see what fabulous flowers she has in her daughter's butterfly garden in her Today's Flowers series on her blog. This bouquet Emma picked was so beautiful it deserved two pictures! And she even gave me some seeds so that we can have our own patch next year!



I like to call this one Death by Potato Chips
LOL



Emma loves to look at the fake nails in the store and I finally found some that are made just for little fingernails like hers. She kept putting them on and taking them off. She loved them!







Aug 09

No comments: