Nestlé-Free Zone



Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I bought this pattern from a great site for moms to make money by sharing what they are great at - www.youcanmakethis.com

I decided to make two for a friend who just had twin girls. But for some strange reason decided to make the first out of dark rose, dark purple and white. Erm - these are June California babies! Oops. So I gave it to another good friend who is moving to a different part of the state. She is due with a girl in late November - just 3-4 weeks after me! Hope her baby likes it!



I finished and handed it to my "baby" to try on. Wow is he ever not a baby anymore. *sigh* Where has the time gone.




And yes, I am nearly finished with the white/pink and white/light yellow hats for the Ca babies! lo

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I know your post was about the hat, but Daniel, all I can say is love. the. plaid. Awesome!

Maria said...

Oh my goodness - I didn't even notice that! I agree!