Nestlé-Free Zone



Friday, February 29, 2008

scissors + hair + Emma =

Emma has gotten tired of waiting for me to find the time to shave her head. She keeps asking to do it and has for at least a month now. Thing is - she started asking right after she got the cute bob. I keep saying that we'll shave her head as soon as we get some family pics w/ her bob to at least have some documentation of the cute hairstyle. I'm just a horrible procrastinator. I know - tell you something you didn't know. So today she practiced cutting her hair while I put together some gifts for a five mom baby shower. Luckely I noticed before she gave herself an entire new hairdo. So the pics are scheduled for Saturday with a headshaving soon after! Whee!

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to see that you're doing well...:o)

Alabama Apples said...

Hi! Okay, you'll have to clue me in...why are you shaving Emma's hair? Also, your children are so beautiful! How old is Daniel? Ooooh, this is so fun to talk to you! I hope you have a good day!

Anonymous said...

There really must be something in the air, 'cause Greyson recently decided to give himself a new haircut. Luckily, he didn't do too much damage...but enough. I am not even sure that he learned his lesson because he was telling me that he still needed to cut more. Yikes.