
Emma really enjoys this book. I grabbed it while we were at the library. She tends to stick with what she know's she likes - board books - even though she really enjoys the longer books I find at garage sales. So I grabbed a few that were at a higher level than most we have at home. This was one of them. Ta-da! One point for me! lol
It is a really fun story and we always stop on these two pages:
It goes something like this.
Em - "Why is she sad?"
Me - "Because the parfaits are all over the floor."
Em - "Why are the parfaits all over the floor?"
Me - "Because they fell off the tray."
Em - "Why did they fall off the tray?"
Me - "Beause she tripped."
Em - "Why did she trip?"
Me - "Because she stepped on her shoelace."
Em - "Why did she step on her shoelace?"
Me - "Because it came untied."
Em - "Why did it come untied."
Me - "uh - I don't know!"
Em - "Is she sad?"
Me - "Yeah."
Em - "Why is she sad?"
.
.
.
lmao!


2 comments:
What a fun dialogue! I love how kids want to understand things. :o)
cute!
try 'fancy nancy and the posh puppy' - hannah loves that one.
the other day she said "i'm starving, daddy. that's a fancy word for sooooooo hungry." lol
Sarah
Post a Comment