Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, March 09, 2008

I've been tagged!

Weird! I typed this out on Feb 12 but for some reason never posted it. Well - better late than never! ;o)

I have been tagged by my sister Cindy

Here goes!

10 Years Ago:
I was 15 years old and a senior in high school. I was an orch dork (viola), a band nerd (french horn and color guard) and music geek (chorale). I stayed home every night reading great books and watching great films and living a nerdy but happy existance. lol

Things on my to-do list today:
1. blog!
2. finish making finger-knitted flowers w/ Emma and a card w/ Emma and Daniel for a Valentines package for Tuan.
3. Play violin with Emma
4. Read to Emma and Daniel
5. Continue making Emma's planet mobile - hopefully we'll get the sun painted
6. Recover from falling onto my head while holding Daniel on the ice this morning - OUCH!!


What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Buy a modest home. Donate the rest to my favorite charity Nocirc.org

3 of my bad habits:
1. Putting myself down.
2. Yelling.
3. Underestimating myself and my kids.

3 places I have lived:
1. Ponca City, OK
2. Stillwater, OK
3. Twin Falls, ID

5 jobs that I have had:
1. McDonalds
2. Certified Nurse Aid
3. Newspaper Carrier
4. Mom
5. seriously - that's it!

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I love to watch the commentaries on movies and will happily spout off random factoids if (and if not) asked.
2. I love to start puzzles but rarely finish them because I get to frustrated not being able to find the pieces.
3. I crochet play foods that I haven't yet had the courage to sell on Etsey.
4. I suppose I am either boring or perhaps everyone just knows me really well.
5. see number 4!

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Wow, I didn't know that you played the french horn - I played it for one year in middle school. It's such a beautiful instrument! :o)

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love knowing a little bit more about you. I was a band geek too. I played the flute and the piccalo. I loved it, though.