As I type this Daniel is snoozing in bed and Emma is singing to herself while she uses the bathroom. Fun times!
(turn up your volume - this one is visually boring but worth a listen)
A few people have lamented that I haven't been updating my blog very often. It kind of comes in spurts. At times I update every day - then I go for a month with no new posts. I find that I have several sites and message boards that I visit that when I have finished with that I just want to spend time with my kids. And since Emma really doesn't ever take naps anymore (I know - when did that happen!) I play with her during D's naps.
Result - fewer blog posts. I'm trying to remedy that.
Here goes!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I shouldn't bug you so much about updating. After all, your blog title IS "Intermittant Ramblings", not "Everyday Ramblings just to keep my sister happy". lol
Sarah
My web-browser (Firefox) is set up to catch whenever your blog updates.
I enjoy the updates at whatever frequency...
(Firefox has some other interesting tweaks that makes it much less time consuming for me to update my blog. For example, it remembers psswds to my blog and my picture hosting site)
Post a Comment