-nurse - of course!
-potty (Emma never used this sign - didn't like it I guess. She used other ways of telling us. lol )
-cheese - he loves cheese
-more - this one gets used occasionally ** ok - tons now!
-tired
-water
-eat - occassional use
-just now he was insisting that I help him learn "shoes" lol
*all done/gone/finished
I am trying to show him more signs so that he can communicate more easily with us. It is pretty obvious that at times he is soooo frustrated because he can tell us what he wants for most things, but not for this particular thing at the moment.
It is so exciting to see him developing this skill. And I just love watching him sign cheese (twisting palms together). I will have to get a pic soon.

Posts like this are tricky because as soon as you click "publish", they learn another sign! I'll probably just come back and update this one as needed.
* - update 1/20/08
** - update 1/22/08


2 comments:
Sign language is so fun! I remember when that was all we used with Anna...then just last night I asked her what the sign for "more" is and she didn't know...sad! I guess we need to keep it up or out it goes...
I haven't seen your kids for a while...they're so cute! I actually didn't know Daniel existed. I'm jealous that you have a boy AND a girl. Maybe there will be girls in our future...
Anyway, I should do more signing. Jared does "more", "please", and "thank you" (usually with prompting though).
Post a Comment