Nestlé-Free Zone



Monday, January 21, 2008

We are published!

Ok - I'm silly excited about this! I am sure that the tens of people who read this blog (lol) know that we practice EC with our kids. I have two books about EC that I really like. Ingrid Bauer's book and Laurie Boucke's book..

Laurie Boucke is a member of a yahoo EC group that I frequent. When she asked on list for EC pictures for the latest edition of her book I sent a few in. Well - she has included one of Tuan and Daniel not only on the back of the book but inside as well! So I am very excited and irreverently proud! Hee!





I included the pics I took of the book so that you would for sure believe me! lol This is the pic I sent. It's much clearer than the pic I took of the page in the book. Isn't he a doll? And Daniel looks adorable too. *snicker*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Woohoo!!! Very cool.