Nestlé-Free Zone



Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good Morning Baltimore!

Good morning Baltimore
Every day's like an open door
Every night is a fantasy
Every sound's like a symphony

Good morning Baltimore
And some day when i take to the floor
The world's gonna wake up and see
Baltimore and me


Sing it with me!

If you didn't know - those happen to be the words to the chorus of a song from Hairspray all of which I now have memorized!). Did you know that they recently made a movie adaptation? Tuan found a copy at the library, curse him. lol Emma LOVES it. She loves the music and the dancing and the colorfull costumes. I enjoy those parts too. Unfortunately the director made the colosal mistake of allowing a certain person into a certain roll. In all seriousness, if I look up and see John Travolta in a fat suit and drag on my tv one more time I think that I really will hurl! I suppose that I had better get a bucket ready because as I said - Emma LOVES this movie.

P.S. - Both kids have goopy noses. Hopefully with herbs (that they love to take - honest!) they will be better soon.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

That was a cute movie - much better than the old one with Rikki Lake that I grew up watching...and John Travolta did way better than I imagined he could! His voice is so feminine! ha ha.

What herbs are the kids taking? Anna's on echinacea and lymph gland cleanse hy, not to mention flora force and elderberry.