Nestlé-Free Zone



Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm back!

Both kids and I have been sick. While they have/had colds, I have no idea what I got. I think that it was a plugged duct that sent my temp up and landed me in bed for 14 hrs yesterday. Thank goodnes Tuan was a huge help!(luv ya, honey!) Anyway - I seem to be mostly recovered and back on my feet.

Holly - thank you so, so much for your suggestions. Any help/tips you care to share would be imensely appreciated!

Maggie - this is the grinder I have. I would recommend it on this basis: A friend let me borrow hers before my mom gave me this one (new, but never opened or used) and she has been using it for at least 5 years with now problems or dulled blades or anything. Oh - and while I have been using it, it has been great! Only one drawback - it is very, very loud! But I will admit that my knowledge of different brands/types is extremely limited to say the least! ;o) My mom and friend both got theirs at a discount through a church co-op. Perhaps that would be something you could organize in your ward. P.S. that site is the first site I found - not necesarily the cheapest option out there ;o)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

rock on! that's the same one from the same site that i was looking at :D

Mamapierce said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you're feeling better! Especially since Thanksgiving is just around the corner...