

Our church held a "trunk-or-treat" which is basically everyone parking in the lot and dispensing candy (or a pencil/playdough/cookie) from their trunk. Emma went with me down one side and then with her daddy down the other. While they were gone, Daniel decided to have a little snack! ;o)

After Em was done she bunked down under a blanket in the trunk while we handed out the rest of the cookies. As soon as we got home she sorted and resorted her candy - like so many new toys. Didn't eat much -hasn't eaten any since but really enjoyed holding out her bag.

I'm just glad I got better pictured than last year! Here is a refresher:


5 comments:
I love the costumes! You did a great job-again. There are some cute pics, but that one from last year is just priceless! Your kids are getting cuter every time I see them. :)
Trish
So cute Maria! Did you make that lion costume? If so, you did great on all those loops! Love Emma's wings too!
Yeah - I made both. I was insane for attempting the lion one - that ane took forever!! Turned out cute though.
Emma's wings were actually the only part of their costumes that I didn't make. LOL I found them at a garage sale for 50 cents and decided that Emma would be a fairy since she had no idea what she wanted to be.
Love the pictures. Glad those little ones are so photogenic. Miss you guys, but maybe Thanksgiving...
KC
Hey Maria and Tuan! This is Melody "higginbotham" from our OSU days? Dirk and Trish gave me your blog address and it has been so fun to see what you guys are up to and see your VERY cute kids! They look so sweet and adorable. My blog is www.tomandmelody.blogspot.com Anyway, it'll be fun to stay in touch and share our news with eachother. I hope you have a great week! Love, Mel
Post a Comment