Symphony rehearsal started tonight. Three seasons ago as soon as Daniel was old enough to stay with Tuan for a few hours I joined the local symphony. I hadn't been part of a music ensemble since I graduated college 2 years earlier. I didn't realized how much I had missed it until after that first rehearsal. I came home feeling high on music! It was a nice sumemr break but I am glad to be back.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
It's great to be back!
The familiar black lines from my viola strings.

Symphony rehearsal started tonight. Three seasons ago as soon as Daniel was old enough to stay with Tuan for a few hours I joined the local symphony. I hadn't been part of a music ensemble since I graduated college 2 years earlier. I didn't realized how much I had missed it until after that first rehearsal. I came home feeling high on music! It was a nice sumemr break but I am glad to be back.
Symphony rehearsal started tonight. Three seasons ago as soon as Daniel was old enough to stay with Tuan for a few hours I joined the local symphony. I hadn't been part of a music ensemble since I graduated college 2 years earlier. I didn't realized how much I had missed it until after that first rehearsal. I came home feeling high on music! It was a nice sumemr break but I am glad to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is awesome! I bet that feels wonderful. Good for you! :D
Post a Comment