Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snapshot Sunday

Lots of crafting going on here! That is a grass skirt. My bell choir had a tropical themed dinner party and Em wanted a grass skirt to wear. One piece of green lace (her choice! lol) and one package of rafia later and she had her skirt. I got lots of giggles as I "gave it a haircut" while she was wearing it! (BTW - I wore a flower headpiece and Tuan, who isn't a fan of costumes and dressing up wore a camera and was a tourist! LOL)





Finally got our freezer moved to its permanant spot. It wouldn't fit downstairs so we moved it into the music room. Long story short - I had all of the pumpkin/squash from the farmers market that I prepped and froze as well as a tray of peppers in this freezer. Thankfully I had nothing else because it ame unplugged and no one noticed. For a month. Minimum. Yeah - that was a nasty mess to clean up. And I must admit that I'm still mourning the loss of all of that lovely squash. Do you know how hard it is to find canned pumpkin that isn't made by Nestle? Grrr.


I think it's time to take the Hallowe'en Deorations down and make room for some Valentines fun!


How it began

No comments: