Nestlé-Free Zone



Monday, January 04, 2010

Doll Case

I suggested making a bag to hold Emma's Christmas doll (and one other she had) and all of their accessories. She thought it was a good idea and decided that she wanted to put her fancy nancy picture on it. She worked really hard to get it done and worked really late. I wanted to teach her a french knot and a boullion stitch but she was just too tired. Later - no rush.




I did sew the arms, legs, flowers and some butterflies. She sewed all the rest - the hair, clothes and some butterflies. I love the rainbow hair on Nancy's friend!



I don't love the case. I have never made one before and I definately learned what not to do. I think I will actually take the inside off and redo the pockets to fit much better. When I have time. Ha, ha!

No comments: