We always had a real Christmas tree every year growing up and it's a tradition that I love. But this year we had a harder time finding one. There are several Christmas tree lots in town and I had decided on which one I wanted to go to. Most truck their trees in from a state or two away and one was from a local farm. You can guess which one I wanted! But when we got there (both Em and D had woken early and we rolled down the windows so that they wouldn't take 7 pm naps and be awake until 2 am!) the lights were on and the sign was flipped to open but nobody was there! Everyone must have gone to dinner. Two other cars pulled up and they would have sold 3 trees! Expensive dinner! So we drove to a different one and found a very beautifull tree. I just wish it hadn't be trucked in. Here we are trimmin our Christmas tree. Beautiful!
After lots of fun and yummy food they were out like logs!
2 comments:
That picture of Daniel with the bells is awesome.
I can smell that tree from here! Beautiful!
Post a Comment