Nestlé-Free Zone



Friday, December 11, 2009

If I don't blog as often until Christmas . . .

it is because I am making every gift that I am giving my kids this year.

So if I have a spare moment I probably won't be blogging - I'll probably be working on

Emma's Christmas dress (skirt and blouse):


Or Daniel's Christmas tie:


Or http://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/featured-products/KIMONO-STYLE-BABY-SHOES-Sizes-0-14mths.htm:

and this:


or maybe these:


or this:


one of these for each kid:


oh, and Christmas jammie pants for everyone!

I'm busy here!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm trying to do the jammies again this year, too. That's a fun tradition. Tell me more about the monster book - do you have a link? I was just starting to work on an activity book for Gray. That monster book looks cute!

Cindy said...

Wow, you need some elves to help you get all that done! I can't wait to see the pics of the finished projects!