
Emma opened her present from Grandpa and checked the map to see where it all came from (New Zealand)

A new globe - thank you grandpa!


A soft bunny snuggly and super-soft blanket - thank you Meg! (and B, A, D & C)


Thank you Grandma for the new quilt!

(it was supposed to be gold but I didn't open it when I bought it back in Oct so I'm glad she likes her silver violin!)

Tuan (and the kids) got me a new camera -wonder why! lol I was super excited - can you tell? I LOVE it!

Emma had to try it out:
Emma colored these - one for her and one for Daniel



After all the present opening the kids played with their new toys

a lot!
And Beth did what Tuan and I wanted to do!

Smart girl!
(I know that I post a lot of these pics of her sleeping. They are just so calming to look at.)


1 comment:
So many cute pictures, and now I know why the color's better on these pictures - it's a new camera! Great gift, Tuan!
Love the picture of Beth laughing and that's some princess doll for Emma! Bet she loves it.
Post a Comment