
Snow day! Sleddig is definately on the agenda for tomorrow. I wonder how Beth will like it.

Isn't it amazing how quickly a flat space - any flat space - will fill up with stuff!

That is Emma's water bottle kept by the bed in case she gets thirsty in the middle of the night. But last night I woke Tuan as I was nursing Beth because I was soooooooo thirsty! So he handed me Emma's! I suppose he really didn't want to get up! lol

Or perhaps it was because it was so stinkin' cold last night. Our heater conked out sometime in the evening but we didn't notice until this morning when it was 58 degrees in our house! Pretty cold if you are used to 68-70 degrees! An awesome friend brought over an extra heater that they have for us to use until Tuan can get to an electric store to get the proper part. He has jimmied it to work for now. I have awesome friends and an awesome husband that can figure out how to fix things so we don't have to pay time and a half for an off-hours house call!

Emma and Daniel love to get this dollar wooden "puppets" that come with three markers at Michaels. Emma used to just scribble on them a bit but now enjoys coloring more of it and with more colors (we also now have quite a stash of markers in all colors!)


No comments:
Post a Comment