I looked out the window this morning to see this. Freak snowstorm in September! I imediately woke Tuan to complain about and bemoan the abrupt end to my tomatoes, cukes and melons. Then I let him go back to sleep.



It wasn't even supposed to freeze last night. And all of this after Tuan had been helping me (the crazy 8 mos preg lady)tuck them all in each night. I must say here that I am the luckiest girl ever to have him. I can't image he was very excited to do this every cold evening but he loves me and knew how important it was to me.


Soon though I couldn't be sad anymore because I was pulling out the snow boots/suits and gloves/hats/scarfs and the kids were having so much fun.




ETA: Our last family picture, 4 weeks before baby Beth was born!


No comments:
Post a Comment