
His got into town and I put him right to work helping me pick up a freezer given away on freecycle (Tuan was out of town for work). The family giving it away had a motorized car that Em and D loved driving around while we loaded the freezer. And when I say we I mean not my 1 week post-partum self!

Emma and Daniel of course found ways to entertain themselves while we said goodbye to the generous givers.

I love this one for their personalities. Emma: "There's a camera! Smile!" Daniel: "virtical object - must climb!"
The next morning the kids were still zonked from their late night playing with Grandpa.

Once Daniel woke my dad got some fun pictures of us making muffins together. I tried to find the picture he took of Emma helping me make breakfast after Daniel was born but couldn't.


And yes, I edited the heck out of these pictures to try to hide my super messy kitchen!
Then we went to Daniel's gymnastics lesson. I'm glad my Dad loves to take pictures because I had never thought to get some pics of Daniel in gymnastics but I really love having them.
First is this one of Emma. Can you tell that she woke 10 min earlier? Well - she did! lol

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed - yep, that's her!
These really capture D's personality.


When we got home Daniel got to open his early birthday present from Grandpa.

Soon after my sister came to visit with her three adorable kids.


And one of us sisters

My sister's "baby" - can't believe how big he's getting!
I planted some flowers last year and the kids loved picking them - the plants couldn't really even keep up with them. This year we planted lots more flowers in the kid's very own gardens and they hardly ever picked any. Color me confused! But not so with my two adorable nieces. Everytime they visit they love to pick flowers and use them in their games.
This is what I often see after they have left - I love it!


3 comments:
I'm glad you love it - I try to get them picked up before I leave, but Hannah tends to spread flowers everywhere! lol
Love this post. Beautiful beatiful babies, adorable children. HUGs.
I'm sure my girls would be happy to come pick all of your flowers. :-) Great pictures!
Post a Comment