Nestlé-Free Zone



Wednesday, October 07, 2009

It's flooding!!

Emma has been fascinated with a new game of her invention. It is raining and something (house, boat, castle) is flooding! Quick carry everything out of the rain so it doesn't get ruined. This particular time the toy room was flooding and the sewing/guest room was the haven from the storm. I had to keep telling myself that we could clean it up later so I didn't freak out at the crazy mess and newly unorganized mass of toys. I'm weird that way. But soon I noticed Daniel start to play with toys that hadn't captured his interest for a few months. Totally worth it!

The empty bins which previously held the toys


The toys - now safe and dry! lol


It doesn't look as messy in these pictures. Perhaps it wasn't really as bad as I thought. But guess who did end up putting most of it away? Ha!

No comments: