Nestlé-Free Zone



Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My dosh! - but it could be worse! ;o)

As many of you have probably noticed by now, there is a new graphic at the head of my blog. If you haven't yet, take a gander.


As I live my life, meet people, research and learn things and experience the views of ignorant people I find that I no longer wish to live a complacent life safe in my own bubble. There are causes and issues that I feel extremely strong about. If you read my posts about breastfeeding discrimination you understand! :o)


I toyed with the idea of creating a separate blog and linking to it from here, but then realized that doing so would rather deflate the purpose on posting such articles at all. I feel strongly about these things and want to bring more awareness to them. These issues are a part of who I am. So I will be posting them right along with my family updates. If you feel uncomfortable reading them, please feel free to skip posts and check back later. If you don't agree with me and would like to discuss the issue, feel free to comment.

Since the dates are imminent I am posting about the boycott first.

No comments: