Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mommy ‘mote

Translation: Mommy's remote.



Months and months ago I scribbled down a note to blog. I misplaced the note and it never got blogged. I have now found the note - prepare to get blogged! :o}



Daniel wasn't born yet so Emma was only 18 months old. One of Emma's favorite pastimes (aside from finding my buttons and pushing them) is to disect our remotes and play with/attempt to put back the battery covers. I found a remote with no cover on the floor and asked Emma where the battery cover was as I started to look. She walked over to the couch, lifted up the cushion and handed me the cover from where she had stashed it! It was so adorable and unexpected. It was the first time that I realized she could now understand what I was asking and do something about it!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Oh yes. That is a wonderful moment in parenting. I LOVE that Anna understands what I ask her to do. It makes life much easier...