Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Snapshot Sunday

Every now and then the library shows a movies in the kids area. Guess what movie we happened to show up for? Now Emma loves the ninja turtles (Leonardo is her fav).

And I think I'm going to be making these - what do you think? :o)

These are just as cute and probably faster though.


Where was I? Oh yeah, Snapshot Sunday.
Slowly, slowly we are making progress.

They each get a ribbon and certificate after each gymnastics session. I love putting them on the fridge. I can't keep my fridge clear - as hard as I try.

There are 4 carriers up there. And yes - I absolutely need all of them! lol

I love that there are always fresh flowers on our table during this season.

4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I remember watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was young...cute pictures!

Dirk and Trish said...

Love the fancy vase for the pretty flowers. ;) So what are your 4 must-have carriers? I have 2 DIY MTs that I loved and am looking forward to using, and up until the belly popped I was still using my angelpack for L, and for the new little one I have a pouch and a stretchy wrap to try out.

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

Those turtles are so cute! I vote for the top ones, even if they do take longer to make. :-)

Ngoc said...

I love TMNT!! My favorite has always been Raphael.