
Yes, that is a picked over chicken carcass headed for the stock pot. And yes, I did hesitate on taking and posting that picture. But snapshot sunday pics are real life, people! (BTW - Em did most of the picking, even when there was meat Tuan had already cut off for everyone! She knows wher her meat comes from, that one!)




2 comments:
I miss your updates!
I just wanted to pass along two of my favorite websites/blogs about food:
thepinoeerwoman.com and steamykitchen.com
If you go to the first one, click on tasty kitchen link, look for elanaspantry, about a woman who was told she and her son are celiac, and must eat gluten free. From the tasty kitchen link, look on the right-hand side of the screen, and scroll down. You should see "Spring" and a yellow KitchenAid mixer, and then "Meet elanaspantry" with something like new guest and the date of March 29. I'm thinking about bookmarking her site.
I wanted to share this with you since you must cook gluten free, and she might have some things you've never tried or ways to get back into that amazing Vietnamese food, like gluten free egg roll wraps or something. Anyway, I was thinking of you, and I really wanted you to know that.
Hugs,
KC
Hi Maria,
I haven't talked to you in ages, so if you see this, we need to get in touch. I saw Lindsey with her new baby and I thought of you. This looks like a nice blog!
Jessica
Post a Comment