.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It seems that with each of my kids I have this incredible need to completly change my hair. I chopped off at least 12 inches after Emma came. Only 7 with Daniel, but I had none left! I'm actually growing my hair back out to mid-back so I only had it colored.
It's still a bit surprising to see and I'm still getting used to it but I really love it! You see - my mother is a red-head and all of my siblings but one got red or strawberry blond. So I think I have always wanted to have red hair. It really is as bright as I wanted it to turn out.
Not sure what's left if we have another baby. Suggestions? lol
Emma also went to the stylist - pics to come. I won't promise a specific date, but hopefully tomorrow. :o)


3 comments:
It suits you! So pretty!
I love it!!!!
Wow, you look a lot like mom in that picture! It's so interesting to me that you always wanted to have red hair because I've always wished I had your dark hair and your skin that tanned. Enjoy being a red head! :-)
Post a Comment