Nestlé-Free Zone



Thursday, February 04, 2010

Not-quite-Christmas-capes

These capes were on my Christmas gift list but I didn't get them made in time. So they were a week-after-Christmas-gift! I love the material for this project(Hallowe'en clearance!) but you couldn't pay me to work with it again. Well, maybe I would take $250 (what is left to raise for the doll house and furniture lol). It was a major pita!

On to the pictures.

"Ok, smile for the camera! I want to get a picture of you guys in your new capes!"

Ok, come on you guys! I worked really hard on these.

Just stand stiil then?

Thanks!

This cape pattern came from my sister. It is such a nice pattern. With the right fabric (not cotton - tried that!) They are very flowy and mystical.



Daniel only from the back - he was in his birthday suit underneath you see. lol

No comments: