Emma is indeed enamored with ballet. She loves dancing and striking poses. To be completely honest about this picture (new header) - Emma just got new pink and red striped socks. She wanted to take a picture of them to send to her daddy at work. So she struck a pose to show them off. But since she was in front of the curtains all I got was a silluette. I liked the picture regardless and messed around in a great program my dad sent me (ACDSee) and came up with this.

Here is the original picture.

And this is what her socks looked like. If you look closely you can see Daniel showing off his Mike Wosowski socks as well. lol


3 comments:
I like the pic Maria!
Emma is in the absolutely adorable phase of life (at least picture-wise ;)
Thanks. Still love the picture, and the original too. And the one with both of them in new socks. Who knew keeping kids could be so easy? Just buy them more socks. Or make them. Keeps my brother David happy!
KC
I love the picture that you played with - what a neat program! Emma is adorable! And Daniel's hair is getting so long...such cute kids! :o)
Post a Comment