Artificial baby milk found tainted by the banned industrial chemical melamine
So sad on so many levels.
I wonder if these dangerous attempts to cut corners with products and produce would be greatly reduced if we as consumers demanded fair trade conditions from our suppliers. Not only voiced it but backed it up with our spending money.
The quoted mother wonders what she will feed her child - "they (artificial baby milks) all have problems".
Hear is some food for thought. What would we feed our baby's if there was no artificial baby milk?
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I guess I am overtrusting and really naive because I usually don't worry about these things..even though I know they happen. But, you are so right!! What would people do if they actually had to feed their babies the milk that God has provided? It may be a very real thing that in the future, that may be the only safe thing to do.
Post a Comment