Wow - I got rather emotional when I looked at these pics side by side. I just can't believe how much my kids are growing up!
This first pic was taken Dec 2007. This pic was taken Aug 2008. I didn't plan to match blankets and poses (more or less) it just turned out that way. Off to sniffle over a brownie. Or two! lol
Very cute!! ohhh How time flys! I was just looking at some of my old photos and came across the one of us holding our Emma's at the family reunion when your Emma was just a baby. Hard to believe how big they are now!
2 comments:
Very cute!! ohhh How time flys! I was just looking at some of my old photos and came across the one of us holding our Emma's at the family reunion when your Emma was just a baby. Hard to believe how big they are now!
Brownies always help make things better...;o)
Post a Comment