This past weekend was my oldest brother's 40th birthday. His wife rented a skating rink for 2 hrs and invited family and friends. So Tuan, Emma, Daniel and I caught a ride with my dad down to Provo and skated. I have not been skating for over 12 years! So after a few rounds to get my balance, I took Daniel for a spin. Talk about nerve-wracking! But I never fell and never dropped Emma or Daniel. BTW, Tuan is good at everything! He is way better at skating than I am. Grrr! LOL My dad took some pics.
W started at a park where we briefly met up with one of my sisters. This is an awesome park. I need a pic of the actual park.
Then we headed to the party. Emma liked the trainer skates (7-weelers!) better than the four wheelers.
But her favorite things were the many arcade games they had and sneaking onto the rink without skates on!(The DVD player and the DVDs are called DVDVs. Sometimes DVDVDVDVDVs.)


1 comment:
Rollar skating---how FUN! And doesn't Tuan look nice with the facial hair! Great pics!
Post a Comment