My dad got Emma a set of alphabet bath toys. For at least a month she asked us to sing the ABC song to her. This is how she asked for it.

In other news, Emma has been postponing her nap until she finally just crashes wherever she happens to be. She still needs a nap every day, even if she doesn't think so! LOL So she will usually crash around 5 pm or so which means a very late night for us. An interesting side effect of this is that she will just lay down and go to sleep (we all go to bed at the same time now) and when she wakes up to move to the middle of the bed she no longer nurses back to sleep. So my baby is nightweaned! I don't think that I am entirely ready for her to be done nursing altogether, but I will say that I am glad to have my nights back. Wait - who am I kidding? There is still Daniel! ;o)


No comments:
Post a Comment