Nestlé-Free Zone



Monday, July 09, 2007

I juss full.

Me: Emma, would you like any more to eat?

Emma: No, tanks. I juss full.

Too cute!

I have finally made it to a great local health foods store and purchased some stevia. Check out the link for lots of great info on it. Basically, stevia is an herb that is 200 times sweeter than granulated white sugar and calorie free! It is much more healthy than sugar and especially splenda et al because it is a plant and not artificially made. I have been testing it out in baked goods. Don't these banana carrot muffins look scrumptious? No sugar! Just stevia. Tonight I put a teaspoon of cocoa (unsweetened) plus a pinch of stevia powder into a cup of milk. It was the yummiest chocolate milk. Tasted like creamy, sweet dark chocolate in a cup. So - are you running out the door to get some of your own?

No comments: