Nestlé-Free Zone



Thursday, July 26, 2007

2007 Reunion

Ok - so it's been two weeks since my last post. We left for a family reunion just after my last update and it has been a bit tricky to get any kind of routine back. First the train-wreck of a house needed to be tidied. Then I realized that we left our BBLP (Baby Bjorn Little Potty) at my grandmother's house and it took until last night to get it back! (Long story - perhaps it would bore you). So - we are back and everything is well and I just didn't want anyone to worry about us. (If no-one was worried, please don't tell me - my fragile ego can't handle it.) And while I am dying to get to work on my latest crochet project (see below) I am taking the time to update my blog for you, my loyal readers. Ain't I great! Here are some fun pics of our great time at the reunion.







This is what they should look like when I'm done.



On Friday we went to the lake - Daniel enjoyed floating but got a bit nervous when Emma took the wheel! You can imagine why.






After swiming all afternoon, Daniel was plum tuckered out.


After the reunion, Emma had a chance to play with lots of her grandpa's cool water toys! She loved the water squirters.

More pics to come when I get more time. Both kiddos awake now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria,

I just wanted to let you know that I was SOOO worried about what was going on since you hadn't updated, and I must be your most manic reader. I'm so gald you and the kids had fun at your reunion. What was the crochet? They look like pears, or a salt and pepper shaker set with stems.

Did that key box arrive yet? I hope so. Since I won't be going to Oklahoma this summer (boo) due to losing my job, I might just have to make a road trip. It just occurred to me, so no promises yet, but we'll have to see.

Post more pix soon!

Love ya,
KC

Mamapierce said...

Wow, that must have been a LOOOOONG reunion! I hope it was fun! Welcome back, it's sure nice to hear from you!

It's amazing how fast Daniel is growing! You didn't include any photos of you or Tuan, though, I want to see YOU guys, too!