Nestlé-Free Zone



Sunday, March 11, 2007

oh, tap!

Can you guess what I say perhaps too often?


Madonna and Child
Museo Diocesano
11th century
I was reading a friends blog (hallo, Carolyn!) and got tagged with this. Enjoy!
A to Z: All About Me

Available or not: Nope - 4 years in May
Best friend: Tuan
Cake or pie: cake - until I learn to make a good pie. Then it will be both!
Drink of choice: Water
Essential items used daily: pump, computer, toothbrush
Favorite color: pretty ones
Gummy bears or worms: sour gummy worms
Hometown: Ponca City, Oklahoma
Indulgence: homemade white flour pancakes with blueberries or chocolate chips if I'm extra naughty. :o}
January or February: February - My daughter's birth month
Kids and names: Emma (2) and Daniel (4 mos)
Life is incomplete without: My family
Marriage date: May 27, 2003
Number of siblings: 10 - Allen, Eric, Theresa, Brian, Cindy, Kevin, Dale, Sarah, Glen and Me!
Oranges or apples: Juicy oranges and slightly wrinkly apples
Phobias or fears: being left alone
Quote (favorite): Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire Research your parenting choices!
Reason to smile: Seeing both of my children asleep next to each other. Or on different beds. Heck - just seeing them both asleep is a reason to smile!
Season: Fall - I love the colors
Tag 3 people: You, you and you!
Unknown fact about me: Baking helps me to feel better. At one point our freezer contained 4 doz cookies, 1 doz cinamon rolls, 2 loafs of bread and 2 doz muffins!
Vegetables you don't like: cauliflower
Worst habit: yelling
X-rays: airport security? ;o)
Your favorite food: anything my father-in-law makes
Zodiac sign: Virgo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria,

I can only imagine how cute Emma must sound, with an adorable high pitched voice, talking as much like you as she can. I know my nephew Daniel is sooo cute when he's talking. And when he calls me uncle KC my heart melts. Keep us posted on all the cute and precious things she says. Include Daniel too when he starts talking.

KC

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how cute it is to hear Emma talking (and just like you)! I know my nephew Daniel is adorable when he talks (at least to me ;) Keep us posted on what she says, I love reading it.

KC

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the double post. When I tried to leave it, and type in the word verification, my typed comment(s) disappeared, both times. And that was before I typed the second verification. Each time. I was so mad at that computer I just had to get up and leave. But I'm glad you still got them. Talk to you later.

KC

Maria said...

Thanks for your comments KC. I don't mind the double post at all! It's so good to hear from you!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I love the little picture by your reply. Everyone looks so happy! Is that facial hair I spy on Tuan's face?!?

KC

Carolyn said...

"Heck - just seeing them both asleep is a reason to smile!"

LOL! I'm so right there with you. Last night was horrid WRT sleeping... Lacy didn't get to sleep until close to midnight. Thank goodness she slept in this morning so I was able to get some housework done!